Practical workshop: How to set up Google Ads Search campaign
Join our live workshop to learn about:
- Google Ads search campaign types;
- Step-by-step campaign set up guide;
- Ad group creation;
- How to find and manage your keywords and negative keywords;
- What is a GSP auction;
- How eLama can help you manage your campaigns;
- How to create Google Ads search campaigns with Google Ads Editor and Excel.
Webinar date: March 13th
Webinar time: 16:00 (GMT London time) / 11:00 (Eastern time New-York)
Speaker: Igor Konovalov, eLama PPC Expert
See you soon!
Past webinar recordings
Practical workshop: How to analyze and improve your ad campaigns using Google Analytics
Learn how to start tracking conversion rates and what data you need to analyze in order to improve them. You will be able to confidently use Google Analytics to measure and evaluate the performance of your marketing campaigns.